Remote Position Available:
We are a growing publisher of financial education sofwatre which helps our customer make the better investment decisions. We need sales reps who can call our in house generated leads and convert prospects into new members.
We bring in 5 thousand plus warm leads each month who watch our educational webinars and free trading videos and we need more salespeople to follow up with their inquiries and sell them our investing educational products. If you have been in sales before then you will see these are extremely warm leads.
Responsibilities will include:
Initiating client contact on behalf of our company.
Learning our trading products and presenting this information to prospects over the phone in order to sell them our educational courses and educational charting subscription service.
College Degree and a minimum of 4 years sales experience
*Willing to make at least 100 calls to our in house database of leads each day.
Be responsible and outgoing.
A highly motivated self-starter with experience in closing new products.
Excellent Communication skills, including problem-solving and fast thinking.
Computer literate, with experience in using Ms Office applications.
A hard worker
Strong Sales Skills
A Background in the financial markets or working on a trade desk is a plus
Strong earnings potential.
Sales and Marketing training.
Learn from market veterans how to trade the Stock, Emini Futures, Options and Currency markets successfully.
The ideal candidate should:
-Be great with people.
-A positive attitude.
-Love to do phone sales
-A clean Record.
-Be very ethical and do what’s right for our clients.
– A team player who works well with others.
– Highly motivated and aggressive self-starter
– Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
– Hungry and excited to call and build a book of clients from of our leads
Salary plus generous commissions.
No cap on earnings. If you work hard you should make very good money.
If you work hard you should make over $100,000 after first year
his job is currently remote.
SUMMARY: Global Chart Analysis is helping investors make the best possible investmnet decisions. Our brands help our members easily learn through our online courses, visualize only the important market data through our PTS Primo Charts platform and get deeper understanding of the financial markets through our stable of veteran investing gurus.
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, self starter and organized Content Marketing and Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. In this position You will create consistent, meaningful content for use across multiple channels to increase brand awareness and support Marketing campaign efforts. Additionally, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Write, edit, and publish content (original text, images, video, layout) that is informative, builds meaningful connections and encourages audience engagement across multiple channels (social media, e-mail, website, collateral, events, etc.) to support content strategy and goals
- Work with internal teams and Subject Matter Experts to create benefit-driven communications for internal and external audiences
- Distribute content to the appropriate channels, both internal and external
- Contribute to and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Own and manage the editorial social media calendar
- Understand social media metrics; interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Optimize the company’s social media platforms to increase the visibility of our social content
- Help build and manage social media group content on facebook, linked in etc
- Know how to test and develop social campaigns to build awareness, relevance, and consideration for our brands of personal finance products among our target audiences.
- Leverage messaging, content, promotions, press, to build earned media presence
- Support the launch and growth of new products with relevant social/content programs and cross-functional collaboration.
- Increase engagement, follower, and sign ups across all channels
- Increase organic traffic to site while helping to bring the our story to life through social influencers, blogs, customer stories, etc.
- Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice and messaging
- Active monitoring of social channels for key issues and post timely key customer updates
- Manage organic social media, content and PR calendars
- Track and measure success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics
- Manage the relationship and work of content and communication agency partners to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of budget and plans.
- Analyze the success of programs and communicate results to support recommendations for future programs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing and media teams when preparing content for market across both paid and owned.
- Drive creative innovation that creates breakthrough conversations about our brand and products. Understand all the elements and steps needed to create great digital and social content.
- Think digital-first when it comes to ideas and ladder up to the big picture while enabling best practices by channel.
- Have an appreciation and understanding of “test and learn” mantra. Think about the full user journey and touch points even if outside of your remit.
- Have a track record of Positive ROI campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and affinity across all platforms, externally and internally
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as content development and optimization, advertising, and event planning
- Develop ideas for, and contribute to, creative marketing campaigns while undertaking individual marketing plan tasks
- Proven working experience in financial content generation
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Natural affinity for social and digital platforms
- Knowledge of online digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications
- A positive attitude, well-organized, and detail and consumer-oriented, with good multitasking ability
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: BS in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business, New Media or Public Relations. 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a content and social media role.
This position is located remote.
FINANCIAL CONTENT PRODUCER
We are looking for a content producer with a strong background in the Financial Markets. Must be able to create Video, and Written content