PETD Candlestick Combo Special
A Better Way to Trade Candlesticks — with PET-D!
* * PETD CANDLESTICK COMBO! * *
Now Only: $2,995
YOU SAVE $2.459
*Order now and get 12 months PTS Primo Charts Free($1750 Value)
Payment Plan Options Available 1st Come 1st Serve
Questions? Email or call us at: [email protected]
What Is The ‘Primo Early Trend Detector’ or PET-D?
- A proprietary indicator designed & used by Steven Primo, President and Founder of Specialist Trading.
- A Color Bar tool that tells you in advance when a strong trend is most likely underway.
- Can be applied to any strategy including your own, in order help enhance your trading.
- May be used as a filter to help identify high probability trading opportunities.
- Works in any market, in any direction, and in any time frame.
- May also be used to pinpoint stop placement.
- Comes with multiple trading techniques, taught to you by Steven Primo.
- Comes with PET-D add on for MetaStock, Tradestation, NinjaTrader or MT4
- Having losing trades is part of trading but using the PETD tool can help you identify when a stock is getting weak and hopefully limit the damage
Get The New Primo Early Trend Detector(PETD) Method
Here are some example trades from Candlestick Stock Strategy #5
PET-D Can Trade with MetaStock, Tradestation, NinjaTrader or MT4
Now Only $2,995 ($5,454 if purchased separately. YOU SAVE $2,459) *Order now and get 12 months PTS Primo Charts Free($1,750)
Limited Time Only — Payment Plan Options Available
To get a payment plan link, please email us at
[email protected] or call 1-310 598-6677
ABOUT STEVEN PRIMO
Steven Primo has been actively involved in trading the markets for over 41 years. His trading tenure began in 1977 when he was hired to work as a Floor Reporter, or runner, on the floor of the Pacific Stock Exchange.
Primo reached the pinnacle of his floor-trading career when he became a Stock Exchange Specialist for Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jennrette. As a Specialist he was responsible for making markets in over 50 stocks, a position Primo held for 9 years. Primo left the Stock Exchange floor in 1994 to focus on managing money and to teach his own unique approach to trading the markets. Scores of students, from beginner to advanced levels, have gone on to become successful traders after being introduced to Primo’s proprietary methods of trading.
Steven has also been featured in Stocks and Commodities magazine and is a frequent contributor to many sites such as Tradingmarkets, FXstreet, Forex Pros and Traders Expo. His strategies are now traded across the globe in over 100 countries on 6 continents.