Attention Stock, Forex, Options, ETF and Futures Traders:
Now Only: $2,995
(Limited Time Special Offer)
Payment Plan Options Available
Please email or call us with any questions: [email protected] | 1-310 598-6677
What Is The Primo Early Trend Detector Or PET-D?
- A proprietary indicator designed & used by Steven Primo, President and Founder of Specialist Trading.
- A Color Bar tool that tells you in advance when a strong trend is most likely underway.
- Can be applied to any strategy including your own, in order to help enhance your trades
- May be used as a filter to help identify high probability signals.
- Works in any market, in any direction, and in any time frame.
- May also be used to pinpoint stop placement.
- Comes with multiple trading techniques, taught to you by Steven Primo.
- Comes with PET-D add on for MetaStock, Tradestation, NinjaTrader,Sierra Charts or MT4
- Having losing trades is part of trading but using the PETD tool can help you identify when a stock is getting weak and hopefully limit the damage
Get The New Primo Early Trend Detector(PETD) Method
PET-D Can Trade with MetaStock, Tradestation,Sierra Charts, NinjaTrader or MT4.
*(TOS users can use Free NinjaTrader Download.)
Now Only $2995 (Lifetime Access Special Then Only $99 Annual Usage and Support Fee)
Limited Time Only — Payment Plan Options Available
To get a payment plan link, please email us at [email protected] or call 1-310 598-6677
ABOUT STEVEN PRIMO
Steven Primo has been actively involved in trading the markets for over 41 years. His trading tenure began in 1977 when he was hired to work as a Floor Reporter, or runner, on the floor of the Pacific Stock Exchange.
Primo reached the pinnacle of his floor-trading career when he became a Stock Exchange Specialist for Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jennrette. As a Specialist he was responsible for making markets in over 50 stocks, a position Primo held for 9 years. Primo left the Stock Exchange floor in 1994 to focus on managing money and to teach his own unique approach to trading the markets. Scores of students, from beginner to advanced levels, have gone on to become successful traders after being introduced to Primo’s proprietary methods of trading.
Steven has also been featured in Stocks and Commodities magazine and is a frequent contributor to many sites such as Tradingmarkets, FXstreet, Forex Pros and Traders Expo. His strategies are now traded across the globe in over 100 countries on 6 continents.